Thursday, July 17, 2014

Create a fresh look with Maybelline White Superfresh x Lancôme Advanced Génifique.

Look what came in my door step today! :)

Thank you Maybelline for the new White Superfresh SPF 34 UV Cake powder.


Loving the white casing that has the word "Maybelline" engraved on it, so classy lol.


Honestly, I don't really use 2 way cake so often anymore eversince I started using make-up base but I guess sometimes make-up base is not enough provided our sunlight in Malaysia is crazy. 

Especially for someone like me, I wake up 7AM everyday and I'm out for more than 12 hours.  If you want me to apply sunblock I really can't take it cos it's too sticky.  Or if you want me to keep touching up my make up also no thanks lah.  Too troublesome for me -_-


I like how easy it is to apply this new Maybelline 2 way cake on my skin and it helps to create a smoother look for my skin despite the need of adding the powder constantly.  It really helps a lot for people like me that is constantly packed with schedules.  At least now my face can look fresh without needing to apply tons of layers on my face lolololol. 

Besides that, I get to try on the new Lancôme Advanced Génifique.too.

It is actually a Youth Activating Concentrate liquid for you to apply around your eyes.
Not like I'm very old now la but the everyday sleeping late and eye bags are really something that bothers me constantly.  

Apply around your both eyes smoothly every day and night, you will see the difference quicker than you imagined. :)

After using it for a week, my eye contour feels softer, and my eye are looks tighten too, as if my skin is lifted :)  So happy with the results!  I guess beauty really does come with a price because this 1 bottle of Lancome could actually get me almost 50 packets of chicken rice already. 

So anyway, I hope this short blogpost helps you to create a fresher look on a daily basis!

Till then,
xx

No comments: